
Yesterday, I went to play basket ball. Basket ball use to be my passion for 14 years. I gave everything I could to be a professional player. Unfortunately, an injury got me to stop and quit the game. After that, the frustration started to build, and I always considered this quit as a fail. My whole life was based on basket ball, and now without it, I had to rethink everything. I was not easy.
Yesterday, after two or three game, I came to a conclusion, basket ball is no more the leisure I use to love, in the contrary, I think I am starting to hate it.
My state of mind was not the same as before. I wasn’t enjoying the game anymore, I didn’t feel right and I did like the team I was with. Now I can say that I have turned the page for good.
Yesterday, after two or three game, I came to a conclusion, basket ball is no more the leisure I use to love, in the contrary, I think I am starting to hate it.
My state of mind was not the same as before. I wasn’t enjoying the game anymore, I didn’t feel right and I did like the team I was with. Now I can say that I have turned the page for good.

No comments:
Post a Comment