
I am not a big fan of blogging, and it shows on my blog that I am not really used to it. I tried to be as much involved as possible on my blog, but I keep forgetting. I think there is a lack of interest in blogging. May be because I don’t consider this as being leisure.
Even if my blog doesn’t show it, leisure is important to me. I try to occupy myself with activities that I like and most of all that provides me with pleasure. Unfortunately, I only spoke about one activity whish is Kung Fu.
Hopefully, by the next blog summary, I will have posted more about my favourite leisure activities.
Apart from this, I can still talk about one of my biggest constraints which is money. I guess I am not the only one who has that problem. I am not a guy who likes to have a routine life. I am outgoing, energetic, and like to try new stuff ( halal of cours ). I even had to quite one of my favourite activity: Airsfot ( I will talk about it in my next post ), because I couldn’t keep up with the spending.
This semester, I decided not to work and focus on school and on my kung fu training. I predict that my range of leisure choices will be very limited.
Finally, I promise that in my next posts I will talk more about my favourite activities, my friends who I leisure with, and also post more pictures.
Even if my blog doesn’t show it, leisure is important to me. I try to occupy myself with activities that I like and most of all that provides me with pleasure. Unfortunately, I only spoke about one activity whish is Kung Fu.
Hopefully, by the next blog summary, I will have posted more about my favourite leisure activities.
Apart from this, I can still talk about one of my biggest constraints which is money. I guess I am not the only one who has that problem. I am not a guy who likes to have a routine life. I am outgoing, energetic, and like to try new stuff ( halal of cours ). I even had to quite one of my favourite activity: Airsfot ( I will talk about it in my next post ), because I couldn’t keep up with the spending.
This semester, I decided not to work and focus on school and on my kung fu training. I predict that my range of leisure choices will be very limited.
Finally, I promise that in my next posts I will talk more about my favourite activities, my friends who I leisure with, and also post more pictures.

3 comments:
You tried. However you need to express yourself in terms of leisure in your life or leisure and the course material or helping others find leisure. 5/10
Thanks alot! Surely I did have a lot of fun but it was a long day. Nice design on the blog. You played Kung Fo, how long you have been playing?
I have to agree. I can understand that you don't enjoy blogging... Don't think of it as leisure, instead think of blogging as school work. Maybe then you will find extrinsic motivation to blog. You are still using the term "leisure activity" why? Do you disagree with the definition we developed that leisure is a state of mind? Leisure is not bound by time or activity.... I am not sure, from your blogs, that you are able to translate these concepts into personal meaning.
How do you value leisure and how can you help other people find leisure happiness?
Moving forward you know what you need to do to improve on the next two blog summaries.
Steven
Post a Comment