Sunday, September 21, 2008

speaking of leisure

Laste thursday, I was bord at home when my friend called me. He asked me if I wanted to go watch a baseball game with him. Since I had nothing to do, I accepted. I never liked baseball, but it sounded like a fun activity to me that night.
When we arrived, the score was tight, it was 1 - 0 in the favour of the local team, It was cold but the fans were into it and so I started to enjoy it even more.
the game ended 2-1, and the local team won. Both teams played very well and kept the suspense until the last pitch. Really, it was a good game.
I think I experienced leisure that night. I was intransicly motivated to go see the game and once there, I had a lot of fun. There was a guy there also, he was drunk, he was cheering for his team and singing songs and all the stuff that drunk people do. I guess he was experiencing leisure too.

No comments: